Invacare Residential Ramps
in Partnership with Rampworx
Invacare now provides residential installed ramps to rent through our supply partnership with Rampworx. Rampworx is an established provider of quality ramps and installation.
Are you looking for an access solution that is SAFE?
- Safety is the number one priority - Rampworx understands the importance of hand rails, correct ramp angles and stable platforms.
- Rampworx ramps and handrails are designed and manufactured in New Zealand to meet Ministry of Health and ACC requirements
- Rampworx ramps are suitable for use by children and the elderly, for wheelchairs and walking frames as well as motorised scooters and power wheelchairs
- The unique non-slip surface exceeds AS/NZS 3661.1 slip standard in wet conditions
- Aluminium is long lasting and requires less maintenance than timber or concrete ramps - it doesn't need painting and it doesn't rot or get slippery
- Prompt and personal service
- The modular ramp system is simple to assemble
- Individual modifications can be made to ramps, handrails and threshold ramps to suit a range of mobility requirements and increase independence
- Ramps can be installed in less than a day and are easily removed and re-used, as the components are light and portable
- Click here to view a gallery of ramps or visit www.rampworx.co.nz
How to order a ramp:
- Click on the Request an Assessment at the top of the page or contact Invacare Healthcare Rentals on 0508 468 222
- We will be in contact to organise a time to visit the site
- A qualified ramp technician will visit the site and assess the requirements
- A quote will be supplied
- On approval of the quote a time will be organised to install the ramp
N.B. Ramp rental is for a minimum of one month.
How to get a ramp removed
- When the ramp is no longer required or is to be purchased. Contact Invacare on 0508 468 222
Copyright © Invacare Limited 2013